Vivid News 24: Jacqueline Fernandez wanted to flee the country after being involved in a 200 crore rupees fraud case. The Enforcement Directorate disclosed such information in the Delhi court on Saturday.
On this day, the hearing of the bail case of the actress was held. Jacqueline’s lawyers told the court that no documents were given to her by the ED. The court directed the investigating agency to hand over the relevant documents to the actress. The next date of hearing, in this case, is November 10.
Jacqueline’s bail application was rejected by the ED. Investigators claimed the actress had planned to flee India. Also, tried to destroy the evidence. ED claimed that Jacqueline tried to delete the evidence related to this case from the mobile phone.
Although Jacqueline Fernandez got a temporary victory in court. On this day Jacqueline’s interim bail was extended. Jacqueline will be free on bail till November 10. The Enforcement Directorate is required by the court to submit the documents of all the parties involved in the case along with the additional charge sheet.
The next court hearing will be held on November 10. Within this period, the investigating agency should also show based on which evidence the charge sheet has been prepared by the ED.
Jacqueline Fernandez’s name was added as an accused in the supplementary charge sheet presented by ED in Delhi’s Special Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) Court on August 17. Jacqueline has been interrogated several times by the officials of the Enforcement Directorate.
The Bollywood actress had earlier said that she knew nothing about the cheating. However, ED officials have reportedly found evidence against the actress. And that is why the investigators said that Jacqueline’s name has been kept in the list of accused in the charge sheet.