Friday, March 1, 2024

US fighter jet shot down an unidentified object 40,000 feet high

Vivid News 24: Six days after the downing...

Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani host reception party in Delhi

Vivid News 24: On social media, previously unreleased...

Elon Musk’s time as Twitter CEO may soon be over

Vivid News 24: Over the past few weeks, Twitter has undergone significant upheaval as a result of Elon Musk’s takeover. As Twitter fully reorganized its business model, the company let go nearly half of its workers. Musk wanted to speed up Twitter, restore users who may have been wrongfully suspended, and drastically reduce the number of spam bots that were using the platform.

Following the recent re-launch of Twitter Blue, users of the social media network criticized last-minute policy modifications, notably one regarding the use of Twitter to promote third-party sites. Musk then said that he would use Twitter polls to determine future policy changes.

Also Read Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale! Get the best deals on smartphones at the best prices

The very next poll that Musk ran, however, asked respondents if the new CEO of Twitter should resign. Of the 17,503,391 voters, 57.5% said Musk should step down, and the other 42.5% said Musk should stay.

Other than the Twitter poll, there are indicators that Musk will soon step down as CEO of Twitter. After the downturn brought on by COVID lockdowns, Tesla’s stock has fallen more than 60% YoY as the car sector enters a new period of decline. According to tech expert Dan Ives, the changes made to Twitter could wind up costing the service $4 billion.

In response to a Tweet that claimed Twitter already had a new CEO lined up to succeed Musk as the company’s CEO, Musk himself Tweeted, “There is no successor,” Maybe there isn’t a successor yet?

Following an interaction on Twitter Spaces when Musk randomly entered a discussion among journalists and left abruptly because he was perplexed by their questions, controversy broke out when several journalists’ accounts were suspended.

Also Read Realme 10 Pro first sale begins on Flipkart: Check price and offers

Vishnu Soni
Vishnu Sonihttps://vividnews24.com/
I am working at NewsMarkets24 Network for the last several years, I learn a lot of things here like News editing, News writing, and how to manage my team to maintain our goals. My job does not only give me experience but also helps to shape my person for success.
Latest news
Related news

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here